Monday, December 1, 2008

hubby post

What is your husband’s name? Samuel Lyman
How long did you date? Our first date was in July 2000. We started "going out" in August, married March 2001, so not very long
How old is he? 29
Who eats sweets? Me, definately me. I am the candy fiend after all.
Who said I love you first? He did, but I said it right after.
Who is taller? Me
Who can sing better? Varies, I have been trained more, but My voice comes and goes.
Who is smarter? Um let me think about that. Who has a M.D.? I would say he is.
Who does the laundry? Laundry, what is that? I do, when it gets done.
Who pays the bills? Right now I do, but that changes.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? He does. Last time I mowed the lawn, I found fire ants.
Who cooks dinner? I do, unless Sam has time. We often help each other. On weekends it is Costco, Taco Cabana, Bill Millers, Cicis or the Chinese Buffet
Who drives? Both. Sam does unless he is tired.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me, because I usually feel guilty and am usually the one to make mistakes.
Who kissed who first? It was a mutual decision. Sam had to work up to it, I was the first girl he ever kissed.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out. I was very surprised, no one ever asked me out.
Who wears the pants? We keep each other in check, we both make the decision, unless it is something that one of us feels strongly about.
Friends who should do this: All of them! Family too!

No comments: