Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas tag

Christmas Tag
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, definately

2. Real or Artificial tree? Artificial. We travel too much over the holidays to have a real one.

3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? This is something Sam usually initiates, because he likes it down the first week of January.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yeah, but with lots of milk.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't remember, My favorite part of Christmas was going up to visit relatives after Christmas morning.

7. Hardest person to buy for? I agree with Bonny, my Dad is the hardest.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Samantha, everyone else I second guess my decisions

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes we had an enrichment group this year that met every month to paint one piece.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I love to get Christmas cards so I try to send them.

11. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Technically it wasn't my present. I opened a gift that had my name on it and it was trucks. Then they said oh those are Mathews.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love the Muppet's Christmas Carol.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I find good deals. Sometimes at the beginning of the year. Then at Christmas time we start pulling presents from all over and are surprised with what we have

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yeah we got a movie we already had. We gave it away

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies, treats. pecan caramel biscuits.

16. Lights on the tree? Colored. I don't hate plain white, but I like the colored ones.

17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't know. I just love listening to them

18. Travel or stay home at Christmas? Travel. We have stayed at our own house 2 of the 7 and we will be at Sams parents this year.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Who can't? You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen, but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph.

20. Angel or star on the tree-top? Father Christmas

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Morning? We open Christmas pajamas the night before and then everything else Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I love this time of year. People are usually nicer. The most annoying thing is full parking lots

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Don't have one. We each pick an ornament each year so our decorations vary.

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? I never grew up with Christmas dinner. We will have a turkey dinner at sams familys this year. We always had prime rib Christmas eve(we are doing it new years eve this year) and breakfast casserole with pecan caramel biscuits.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A nice purse that can hold bottles, to have my kids entertained by aunts, uncles and daddy for a week, yeah I am glad I get that one

Tag, you're it!!!

3 comments:

Bonny said...

I'm glad you did it, even if your answers are a lot like mine. :) We'll miss seeing you this year. Darren is looking at the pictures of your kids and loves it.

Mich said...

I love this time of year too! I'm glad that you will get some free babysitting over the holiday so you can have some me time.

Bonny said...

Sorry, we have to go with Charlie for now. I think it will change later, but maybe by then it will stick. Hope you're feeling better.