Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December

We have had a fun month. Samantha officially started walking, making her a nine month old walker. She also turned 10 months old.

I went to enrichment night when I came home I noticed Caleb wasn't in bed in his room. So I went to the girls room. I was in shock as I saw everything from their room was piled onto the bunk beds, including the bookshelf. I asked what they were doing and they said they were wanted to go to the moon and were packing. Apparently the bunk beds were the rocket ship. They even had diapers and things for Samantha. They were just going to have a good sibling trip. I told them they should pretend pack since the trip was pretend. Charlotte said it was just pretend? We weren't really going to the moon?. Caleb did a good job convincing her it was real.

Somehow they did this all with Daddy right in the next room. He said they were exceptionally quite that night.

2 comments:

Bonny said...

You just have to appreciate he watched the kids and you got a break. You should have taken a picture. That's so funny.

Mich said...

It sounds like your kids have amazing imaginations. Maybe they'll grow up to be authors all because you let them stack all their things on their beds.