Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January

I've been sick of looking at our same blog over and over again, like Katie I keep expecting it to change.

We will do posts of December once we get around to taking our pictures off of the camera. We found out in December that we are expecting baby number 4. It was a big surprise. Samantha turns one next month, so they will be around 18 months apart. Luckily I have a very helpful husband and kids. I have been so sick with this baby, so I haven't been able to do hardly anything. In church they probably think I've gone inactive, they even have a sub for me on the piano (at least for now).

Everyone else is doing great. The kids are back in school and lucky for me Samantha is a very easy, happy baby, who naps a lot.

3 comments:

The Bergquist Fam said...

congrats on baby number 4! let me know if you need help with anything...or need a break for a nap.

Katie said...

Let me know when you get more details! Due date, gender, etc...how many weeks are you now? My kids still love visiting your blog for footage of Samantha laughing.

Bonny said...

A tangent on Katie's comment. I showed Chuck, Emily, and Chali that video and they laughed hard. I totally haven't been wanting to do anything on my blog.