Friday, October 24, 2008

Which pumkin would you pick?

We had the opportunity to go to a pumkin patch, Charlotte, Samantha and I. I also found out that Sam doesn't like going to pumkin patches, probably because they got to grow their own pumkins when he was little (or his mom did). Anyway it was our wards play group and we had a lot of fun. I told Charlotte to pick her pumpkin, thinking she would pick a big one. She spent quite a lot of time picking and finally found the perfect one for her. One of the smallest pumkins, she even named it.


Come on which pumkin would you pick. Samantha had to have the ribbon on because everyone calls her a boy.



5 comments:

Bonny said...

If you had a little sister, I imagine that picture of Char & Samantha is what it would look like. Funny that she picked the tiny one. My kids all had to have one proportionate to their size in the fam. They just have minds of their own.

Mich said...

I can't choose a pumpkin, I need at least five, then I could get one of each size.

It looks like it was a lot of fun to go to the pumpkin patch, what a great mom you are.

Mrs. Grindstaff said...

My kids went for the biggest they woulc find this year. It seems like every year is different, though.

Shari said...

I totally relate to Charlotte choosing the smallest pumpkin. I always did too; they are just so cute. I don't know if this is why Charlotte chose hers, but I always liked the smallest of things because they reminded me of babies--and I was obsessed with babies as a little girl! My sister called me a "baby hog".

Anonymous said...

Stumbled upon your website while searching google. Great family you have.


Len Grindstaff
ldgrindstaff@bellsouth.net