Thursday, August 14, 2008

Half Birthdays, Samantha, Samuel, Charlotte

That's right we have three birthdays in February Charlottes on the 10th and Sam and Samanthas on the 14th. We don't really celebrate half b-days, but it is a big deal that Samantha is 6 months old today which means that Sam is 29 years and 6 months today. Samantha is our little shorty, she is 39th percentile for height and 66th for weight. I don't think the other two dipped below 90th.

SAM WITH HIS MOM



SAM WITH SAMANTHA Who knew that Sam would spend his 29th birthday in a hospital. I don't think I'll ever be able to give him a nicer birthday present.



Samanta learned a new trick today. She actually learned it at the Doctors office. She can scoot backwards. She is scooting in the steps of Daddy and big Sister. I guess it has something to do with being born in February.

HERE IS SAM



CHARLOTTE



SAMANTHA



CHARLOTTE 6 MONTHS



SAMANTHA 6 MONTHS

2 comments:

Bonny said...

February had nothing to do with it. Its in the genes. My kids all scooted backwards way before anything else. I'm glad 6 flags was fun.

Mich said...

It is nice that you have a reason to celebrate in February, it can be such a blah month.
Do you know when you will get to move into your new house? And, if you have already moved and I didn't pay attention welcome home.