Friday, August 8, 2008

another tag

Tagged - 2 Things
TAG - YOU'RE IT! I've been tagged by several people now, so...

Two names you go by:
1. MOMMYYYYYYYY
2. Charlotte's Mom, Caleb's Mom, Samanthas Mom. I'm not sure that people know I have a name

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Skirt
2. Shirt

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. My house in order after the move
2. I think number 1 counts for two answers

Two things you did last night:
1. Cleaned my old house
2. Weighed my self on the WII Fit, not the best idea I've had.

Two things you ate today:
1. Cereal
2. twix

Two people you last talked to:
1. Sam
2. Samantha

Two things you are doing tomorrow
1. Going to Fiesta Texas (six flags)
2. Collapse after going to Fiesta Texas

Two longest car rides:
1. Utah to Maryland
2. Maryland to Texas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Water

2 comments:

Bonny said...

Dr. Pepper? Really? I like it too, but I didn't realize it was your favorite. Huh.

Mich said...

I think that getting your house in order counts for more than just two items on the list. In fact it should count for some of the other categories.