Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Do you Wii?

I know Mathew and Barrett do. The Wii has become our families favorite pastime. At first all we had was the sports. We were practicing our Golf, Bowling and Boxing regularly. Now we have Mario Cart and car racing has become our favorite pastime. Charlotte has given up because she doesn't like driving around in circles. Occasionly she will help Sam or I race. Caleb is really into it and is getting better all of the time. We have two steering wheels for the controllers so we really get into it. When the Wii fit ever gets back in stock we will get one of those and at least I'll have a good reason to play video games. It definately is better than watching T.V.

2 comments:

Bonny said...

That's why I wanted a playstation 2 and Dance Dance Revolution. Exercise I can have fun with! Maybe sometime we'll ever be able to afford a Wii. That sounds fun though.

Katie said...

Yeah! I didn't know you have Wii. How long have you had it? We've been totally addicted to Guitar Hero and Mario Galaxy. If it connects to the internet let us know. Ours does and I think we can communicate through the wii. (leave messages, etc..) Barrett knows more about that.