Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Sam and I were able to celebrate our anniversary this week. This is a quick look at the past years. I realized that Sam and I need more pictures of us together.

2000-Here is our 3rd date. We borrowed my Dad's SUV and went up Fairview Canyon along Skyline Drive. One reason we were so compatible was that we were able to be our true selves around each other. Sam's family thought a third day was significant. When I went to pick him up they were all waiting, Scott and Maggie had even stayed later than they meant so they could meet me.



2001-March 3rd, Manti Temple.



2002-Yes this is a spliced picture, If you'll notice Sam doesn't have any legs in the picture. You'll also notice that I am 8 1/2 months pregnant



2003-Here is Sams graduation from BYU.



2004-no pictures of us together but this was a life changing year for us. Sam joined the army, got accepted to med school and we moved to Maryland, Charlotte joined us that year also.



2005-Sam had to go do army stuff this summer so I went to Utah. We were able to meet up in Cedar City at Chelle's house, but we didn't get a picture of us together.




2006-This year our big trip was to New York to see Sams mission, which includes the church history sites. They are in front of the Palmyra Temple



2007-This year our anniversary present was our family trip to Hawaii (Sam did a medical rotation here). It is my favorite place



2008-This year is marked by the birth of Samantha and by Sam graduating from med school.



2009-Okay so there is no picture here yet. Who knows what 2009 will bring us.

3 comments:

Bonny said...

Rick and I have so few pictures of us too. I think you have more than we do :) You do too know part of what 2009 will bring. It looks like Hawaii isn't your kids favorite place :)

Shari said...

Happy Anniversary!!! One of my favorite pictures from 3-3-01 is the one with all four of us together in front of the temple. I think it's so special. Hopefully you guys didn't mind sharing your wedding day with Jon and me.

K said...

WOW! That was so cool to look through your life. I can't BELIEVE that he already has graduated from med school...it seems like it was just a few years ago that we were at Snow! Congrats you guys!! =) Kali