Monday, March 2, 2009

A Dr. comes in handy once in awhile

Well he is handy all of the time, we just don't get to take advantage of his medical skills that often. Sam can listen to their lungs and tell me when to worry when your kid is sick, but I usually have to rely on a pediatrician to help with the sick kids. He came in handy last Saturday. I rolled my foot walking down the stairs, he was able to examine my foot and concluded I had a high ankle sprain. He was happy when he did research and found that he was right. Of course I wish he hadn't been right because it is a big pain.

2 comments:

Bonny said...

I'm sorry sweetie. I wish I lived closer. You'd be sick of me though :)

Mich said...

I hope that you are doing better and not having to hobble around. I can see where having a dr. around could help out a lot.