Saturday, February 14, 2009

Samantha is One

February-Here I am with Dad. He'll never get a better birthday present than me.



March-Even in Texas I loved being swaddled



April-Capturing some of my first smiles



May-Here I am with Mom at the Library of Congress in Washington D.C. It is never to early for culture



June-Aren't these fat rolls amazing



July-Went camping with all of Mom's family. Don't ask me how I got so dirty.



August-Again I had to show off my fat rolls.





September-yep I'm only 7 months old, but I can stand up to things now




October-Who cares that I'm only 8 months old, I'm going to try walking




November-Who cares about Thanksgiving dinner, just give me some Legos




Getting ready for Christmas is very exhausting



Ha Ha grilled cheese sandwich, you are mine, all mine




One year and now I'm big enough to drive.

2 comments:

Mich said...

Babies grow so much during the first year. Wow! I really like how you did pictures throughout the year.

Bonny said...

I guess I haven't been on in a few days :) She's so cute. Her expressions are funny. Darren liked looking with me. He thinks she's pretty cute too.